Tourism services within the Department of Culture, Arts & Leisure include:
- The strategic development of tourism within the district.
- Liaison with relevant agencies including the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and funding organisations to maximise opportunities for Strabane District
- The implementation of an effective marketing plan for the district.
- The provision of an effective support service to the local tourism industry and continued consultation with tourism providers in the development of tourism strategies.
- The provision of visitor services at Strabane T.I.C. and other locations.
- The provision of interpretation of the district's history,heritage and culture.
For further information on tourism within Strabane District, please click on the relevant link below or contact the Tourism Officer, Strabane District Council - Mr Philip Mc Shane -Tel: 028 7138 2204 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Support & Information: