Tourism services within the Department of Development include:
- The strategic development of tourism infrastructure and associated product within the district, and within the wider Tyrone & Sperrins region in partnership with other local authorities and government agencies.
- Liaison with relevant agencies including the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and funding organisations to maximise the development of tourism opportunities for Strabane District
- The implementation of an effective marketing plan for the district and the wider Tyrone & Sperrins region in partnership with other local authorities and government agencies.
- The provision of an effective support service to the local tourism industry and continued consultation with tourism providers in the development of tourism strategies.
- The provision of visitor services at Strabane Visitor Information Centre and other locations.
- The provision of interpretation of the district's history,heritage and culture.
For further information on tourism within Strabane District, please click on the relevant link below or contact the Tourism Officer, Strabane District Council - Mr Philip Mc Shane -Tel: 028 7138 2204 E-Mail: email@example.com
Industry Support & Information:
Please click on the links below:
This guide is designed to support you through the process of becoming a green business, from writing your environmental policy to attracting your new customers and everything in between.